- Süre: 150 Dakika (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: KYLE, Ross-Shire
One of only a handful of these boats left in the world they were originally built on the Isle of Lewis and were used primarily for line fishing.
Our traditional sailing sessions at Raasay House incorporate this traditional style of fishing using long drop lines to catch a variety of fish including Mackerel and Pollock. We also have several creels (Lobster pots) located in the Sound which we use to catch a variety of crustaceans and sometimes the odd octopus or dogfish. After having a show an tell with the catch we put it back unless you get anything big enough to eat that you want to keep that you can bbq on the beach later.
Sailing in ‘Oigh Niseach’ is a team effort and our qualified sailing instructors will teach you everything you need to know to sail this unique boat, as well as a wealth of sailing knowledge.
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Weather Dependent
- No Age Restrictions
- Maximum: 10 people
- Minimum: 5 adult spaces (if less than 5 adult equivalent have booked then the session may not run)
- Equipment Provided: Buoyancy Aid
- Equipment Needed: Warm Clothes