- 期間: 150 分 (約)
- 所在地: KYLE, Ross-Shire
Swimming, scrambling, climbing and jumping around the beautiful Raasay coastline.
Coasteering in Scotland depends heavily on the tide and the sea state at the time. This activity can involve playing in swell, gulches, waves and white water.
You may be using ropes and team work to get across a tidal causeway or traversing sea cliffs to get to the next jump. A relatively new outdoor activity,
coasteering is described as negotiating the coastline by means of swimming, scrambling, climbing and jumping.
Our coasteering takes place around the beautiful Arduish headland, right in front of Raasay House. Coasteering in Scotland gets you up close and personal with
fantastic sea life such as Sea Otters, Seals, Dolphins, Starfish, Basking Sharks and Sea Birds.
The high point of your coasteering adventure is finding the jump that really tests your nerve. Will it be a ‘bomb’ from 1 meter? or a leap from 6? it all depends on you.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Age Restriction: Over 10/12 and very water confident
- Maximum: 12 people (Minimum of 3 people for this to run)
- Equipment Provided: Helmet, buoyancy aid & wetsuit
- Equipment Needed: Swimming suit, wet shoes, towel