Sea Kayaking Session
- 天數: 150 分鐘 (左右)
- 位置: KYLE, Ross-Shire
Sea Kayaking in Scotland
The sheltered bay in front of the house provides a superb introduction to sea kayaking and the skills needed to deal with tides, waves and currents. The Sound of Raasay also boasts some of the most breathtaking surroundings you’ll find for Sea Kayaking in Scotland.
Sea Kayaking in Scotland offers some of the best chances to get up close to our sea birds, otters, dolphins and especially seals; who with their inquisitive nature have been known to show a keen interest in our paddlers.
Want to book a session?
Sea Kayaking Session Details
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Age Restriction: 12
- Maximum: 5 people (minimum 3)
- Equipment Provided: Kayak, Paddle, Wetsuit, Buoyancy Aid
- Equipment Needed: Swimming suit, wet shoes, towel
- Please note: This activity is weather dependent